Do you carry the world on your shoulders? Are you guilty of tech neck? Look no further! Here are some stretches to alleviate neck and shoulder pain!
YOGA POSE: SHOULDER AND PEC STRETCH
- Props: A wall
- Main Points in Posture:
- Gently warm up the shoulders beforehand as to avoid pulling pec muscles.
- Soft bend to knees as to avoid tweaking the knees.
- Push circumference of the hand into the wall. Elbow lightly bent to avoid hyperextension. Wrap triceps down toward the floor.
- Shoulders press down and away from your ears.
- Stand up tall with your belly in. Tall spine.
- Go slow! Start turning 45 degrees, then maybe 60, then maybe 90.