Do you carry the world on your shoulders? Are you guilty of tech neck? Look no further! Here are some stretches to alleviate neck and shoulder pain!
YOGA POSE: SPHINX POSE - SALAMBA BHUJANGA
- Props: None
- Main Points in Posture:
- Press pubic bone and tops of the feet down into mat.
- Keep shoulders wide and pressed down and away from your ears.
- Imagine lifting your belly button up and in like you are wearing a corset.
- Arms should be in a 90 degree angle.
- Avoid forcing your neck to go in certain directions.
- Stretches the upper spine, chest, shoulders, belly.
- Stimulates digestive organs.