Did you know that the time between 2-5pm is associated with the element of Air? That’s why you might feel a little spacey and find yourself in an afternoon slump. For your 420 smoke and stretch break, instead of reaching for a cup of coffee, how about trying some of these poses?
YOGA POSE: SETU BANDHA SARVANGASANA
- Props: 1 or 2 blocks for under sacrum
- Main Points in Posture:
- Neck or knee pain or injury in contraindicated.
- The pose gently stretches your abdomen, chest, and the area around your shoulders while strengthening your back muscles, buttocks (glutes), thighs, and ankles. It may help relieve low back pain and can counteract slouching.
- Keep feet under knees, parallel and hip distance apart.
- Keep your feet parallel.
- Avoid overly clenching your butt.
- Make sure the back of the neck stays long.