I get it! Sometimes you don’t have a 420pm smoke break! But that doesn’t mean the opportunity just passed you by! You can still do these things in bed or by your bedside.
YOGA POSE: THREAD THE NEEDLE
- Props: None or strap for those who have tight hammies; pillow for under the head if your chin is high.
- Main Points in Posture:
- Keep back flat on the floor - no raised butt or hunching shoulders!
- Leg that is in that figure 4 shape, that knee must be flexed!
- If shoulders are lifting/hunched, use a strap or prop to bring knee in AND place a pillow / folded blanket under head.
- Breathe! Relax the jaw and soften around the hips and inner thighs.